VIP account subscription is really great feature to win skin

Forum dedicado exclusivamente ao jogo CS: GO

Moderators: LeThAlPoIsOn, Na1m, horus19

VIP account subscription is really great feature to win skin

Postby Yadonik » Thu Oct 12, 2017 8:58 am

Recently I was watching on Youtube the streamer opens boxes on Open CS:GO! And I'll tell gamers he had nice openings! Never before I saw now many top openings during one wisit:) That guy told he has bought the premium status Open CSGO!..I think the new VIP status feature is there but took no notice of it! And now I see I was mistaken! Right now I do understand how many good openings I have lost without premium account subscription:) I was truthly green-eyed about his spins and steel I was happy I found out the reason of it.Right after the stream I decided to research what gives VIP status on opencsgo.com.

U can find out what preferences has VIP status, too... There are basic, expert and premium packs!.. There are 3 types of them)I choose to purchase the best one. It gives access to premium account boxes, free box, premium giveaway and 6% better spin! After subscribing premium status I started to think what offer to purchase... Exploring premium account boxes was the 1st I did after buying premium status... I was shocked because of many skins in every case among premium account-boxes. I've put up money and chose that offer with Nickolson:) That was realy luck – after third opening I've got Desert Eagle Hand Cannon that costs near 40$) The premium status gave me my first cool drop! After that I wanted to try more expensive offer) The next case to opening was Raider... I new I could buy it only 3 times and steel I was sure it's gonna be ok!.. And that spin gave me Falchion Knife Boreal Forest for 60 usd) I realized that I can spin this box 2 more times. And the first opening drops me M9 Bayonet Crimson Web for near $150!.. And then I decided to stop! It's very important to quit while 1 be ahead:)
Yadonik
Mancebo
Mancebo

Return to COUNTER-STRIKE: Global Offensive