Depois de uma longa espera desde o controverso 1.2 patch, Activision lançou hoje o 1.3 patch.
O patch ainda não contém o “punkbuster”, no qual está agendado para sair dentro de uma ou duas semanas.
Added two new multiplayer maps, Bocage and Neuville. Both of these maps support all current game types:
Foram adicionados dois novos mapas para “multiplayer”, Bocage e Neuville. Ambos mapas suportam todos os tipos de jogo.
– Adicionado suporte EAX
– Radios for Headquarters made non-solid, to fix a potential exploit.
– Improved server load in Headquarters spawning by making reinforcements spawn over multiple server frames rather than just one. This will create fewer lags when reinforcements spawn.
– Headquarters now has a five second grace period. If you spawn and die then you get to respawn immediately. (Farther away so you are not as likely to die again)
– Fixed the bomb ticking sound not always working in “Search & Destroy.”
WEAPON e PLAYER FIXES
– Fixed an exploit where prone players who leaned around corners could see the enemy without being seen.
– Fixed an exploit where players could switch between prone and jumping positions to move rapidly across a map.
– Fixed a bug with the sway animation of the sniper riflescope on high ping servers.
– Fixed an exploit where people could get extra grenades in “Search & Destroy” and “Retrieval.”
– Fixed an exploit where reload animations could be skipped, decreasing reload times.
– Fixed the bullet path of the PPSh and Sten in Aim Down The Sight mode.
– Fixed a bug where players in all areas of the map heard the “click” of an empty weapon.
– Fixed several minor animation bugs related to stance, leaning, jumping, etc. /hide]
MULTIPLAYER BUG FIXES
– Fixed a slow update problem with the server list.
– Fixed a problem where the server list would improperly list servers with a ping of “1.”
– Fixed an issue with the server list being incomplete under certain circumstances.
– When sorting the server list by a key other than ping, all entries of the same key are sorted by ping, instead of being random.
– Fixed server determination of which clients require authorization. (This corrects the issue where some Internet players received a GUID of 0)
– Auto balance was updated to prevent players from joining a team if this action would cause that team to be unbalanced.
– Setting scr_teambalance to any number greater than 0 will balance teams to within that number of players, for example, ‘scr_teambalance 2’ balances the teams within 2 players. (8 vs 10 is ok, but 8 vs 11 is not)
– True spectators (not dead players) are no longer restricted by the freelook cvar. They can always free look.
– If you are spectating a player (through their eyes) and you go into free look, your view is no longer capped to the 180-degree arc of the ladder.
– Removed the ‘weapon’ command.
– Increased the max cfg file that can be executed to 64K from 16K.
– Unknown commands in the server console now do not print to all clients. A say command is now required.
– Fixed an issue where rcon status would occasionally not show all of the players on a server.
– Fixed an issue on some ATI cards that would cause water to render improperly. (also affects Single Player)
– Fixed an issue where too many custom pak files (maps or mods) would cause the “Pak Sum / Name Mismatch” error. (Also affects Single Player)
– As an added security feature, your CD key will no longer be displayed in the Multiplayer Options menu.
– Fixed not being able to immediately climb on a ladder after landing from a jump.
– The “screenshot,” “screenshotJPEG,” and “record” console commands no longer overwrite existing files.
– Cheat protected r_intensity.
– Fixed player pings in the scoreboard. Previously if you were spectating someone, your displayed ping was for the person you were spectating.
– Fixed a rare case of player stacking in multiplayer.
– The Weapon, Item, say, sayteam, and tell log prints now include client guid, id, and name. (This will be useful for logging stats by actual player GUID, rather than by player name)
Podes fazer o download do 1.3 patch aqui