Esta nova arma é opcional no lugar da MP7, forçando os jogadores a fazer a escolha entre qual a SMG que pretendem usar agora - no novo update, podem verificar-se novas mudanças ao Panorama que foi implementado como default para todos os jogadores no final do mês passado, continuando assim a sofrer ajustes para melhorar a sua performance, aspecto e resolver bugs associados à mesma.
A patchnote completa pode ler-se aqui:
- Added the all new MP5-SD, available for testing Offline and in Official Casual and Deathmatch servers. It can be equipped in your MP7 loadout slot.
- Lobbies advertised to nearby players and Steam Groups members will now expire after 5 minutes of the lobby leader’s inactivity.
- Added a way to start advertising single-user lobbies to nearby players and Steam Groups members from the permissions dialog.
- Fixed a bug causing some players, especially on DSL connections, to experience high packet loss due to packets being delivered out of order.
- Enabled Panorama UI on Windows XP and Windows Vista game clients.
- Enabled lobby chat when accept match popup is active.
- Fixed various multi-line messages clipping last line of text.
- Fixed unresponsive keyboard after typing and pressing ‘send’ in the chat panel.
- Allow sending a Steam message to recent teammates using new Steam chat.
- Spectator HUD elements now respect the cl_drawhud setting.
- Fixed reconnect button when it appears over lobby chat.
- Fixed MP7 walk up animation.
- Game state integration includes a field “round_totaldmg” to track total damage the player dealt.
- Various scoreboard bug fixes for different game modes.
- Various stability improvements and fixes.
- Fixed mapoverview icon scaling.
- Added normal maps to Desert Eagle | Code Red and P90 | Traction
- Improved reliability of downloading Overwatch evidence in Perfect World CS:GO game client.
- This update includes a change to “csgo.exe” which, while signed with Valve digital certificate, may still trigger warnings in certain anti-virus packages and require users to manually change their AV software settings to update correctly.